Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Final CIA Takeover of America

Just a heads up on what is happening to our military.

A PURGE is happening to our military.

All the top commanders are being replaced with NOT with soldiers who will simply go along with Obama, but with bona fide intelligence assets (NOT just military) who take orders directly from the US intelligence establishment.

In other words, our top military commanders are being replaced with SPIES who masquerade as commanding officers, but who really work for the CIA.

This should not come as a surprise to anyone who has been observing the creeping TAKEOVER of our society by the CIA for the last 50 years.

As mentioned in past blogs, things reached a crescendo when George H. Bush became our first CIA-asset President, Bill Clinton became our second, George W. Bush became our third and Barack Obama became our fourth.

Yes sir...this country has been firmly planted in the palm of the CIA since the 1990's.

So it comes as no surprise to find out that top commanders in our military are also CIA assets.

Not only are they CIA assets, but like any asset, compromised by their immoral and criminal behavior (a basic requirement for any CIA stooge).

Don't believe me?

Ever see all the dirt on our last four presidents?

Listen, if our PRESIDENCY has been taken, you can believe our top military has also.

Ergo the phenomenon of the PURGE currently taking place under Obama.

But don't worry, good ol' Barack Hussein doesn't have to worry about purging everybody himself, the job is being done by the head of each military branch and their subalterns (all agents of the CIA).

And it doesn't stop with the military.

Deep swathes of our society have also been compromised as the office of Sheriff, Police Chief, University Presidents,  Mayor, Governor, and Congressmen have been occupied by obedient CIA assets.

Do you even wonder why the police are always called off when the paid rioters start destroying everything?

 Ever wonder why judges are always going after patriots, whistle blowers and people wanting to out the intelligence community?

How about Congressmen bent on abolishing the Bill of Rights?

It is because these people are not sovereign human beings, but assets of the CIA.

The country is OVERRUN with CIA.

You know it has reached a crescendo when you find friends and relatives being recruited.

How do you think an outrage like the Kennedy Assassination was covered up so completely?

How do you think the Vietnam War could be balled up so completely?


Why do you think we are now making friends with the SAME communist government who tortured, killed and refused to release American prisoners, and may even now have them in their jurisdiction?

Why do you think we are going to bed with China and Cuba while PERSECUTING American Christians?

Why do you think our ENTIRE CONGRESS is blackmailed and going along with destructive laws and policies which not only abolish the Bill of Rights, but destroy America economically, socially, politically and morally?

The CIA has not only been steadily penetrating American government, but it has been steadily AIDING communism in its subjugation of America.

It was, is and will continue to be an institution which operates in full compliance with the Ford Foundation's Rowan Gaither's statement of acting to "alter life in the United States to such an extent that we can be comfortably merged with the Sovie Union (Russia)."

And the more I read into all this conspiracy stuff, the more aware I become that their true strength lies in their secrecy.

THE PEOPLE JUST DON'T SEE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

It is an accomplishment of EPIC proportions to bring an entire nation under the rule of an intelligence agency like the CIA...WITHOUT ANYONE REALLY NOTICING!

And I use the word "noticing" because people KNOW - they see how many people around them are CIA, they see how many government officials are CIA, they see CIA plots raveling and unraveling left and right, they notice the CIA is everywhere, they KNOW the CIA controls everything...but in spite of that, they cannot bring themselves to say "OUR COUNTRY IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE CIA - AN ENEMY WHICH MUST BE DESTROYED!!!"

No, saying something as obvious as that would single you out as a crazy.

But the only three crazy things occurring in this country has been 1) the CIA and 2) our inability to recognize it as the enemy it is and 3) our inability to do anything about it.

Let's stop playing games.

The CIA has taken over this country and everything that is happening - that is,  the slow destruction of America - is happening under its watch.

This country is a national security state alright.

A national security state directed by an intelligence spy agency which has elected to spy and infiltrate ITS OWN COUNTRY rather than that of the enemy.

Toleration of the duality of CIA assets masquerading as government officials, military and police is what got us here.

Don't you understand, America?

The existence of CIA assets occupying posts within our government, courts and military is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

It has never been and will never be legal or acceptable!

Why have we accepted this?!

It has been going on since the late 1950's and it is now totally out of control!!!

The CIA is the enemy of this country, and its assets should be rooted out and imprisoned.

And in case you haven't noticed...this is exactly what these
CIA assets masquerading as government officials, judges and police have been doing to US!!!!

The CIA should be abolished IMMEDIATELY!

This decision is what got Kennedy killed - the only problem is we stopped the purge before it could even begin.

We are now paying the price with the loss of our country and its betrayal to Communist interests.

It is long past due that the CIA be made to pay for what it has done and is doing.

It is long past due that the CIA be ended as the treacherous, dangerous and destructive anti-American institution that it is.






 




 


2 comments:

  1. HOW I JON THE ILLUMINATI AND BECOME THE ILLUMINATI AGENT WITH MEMBERSHIP ID 6661633
    I am alex edward by name. as the going says, money is powerful in human beings life and money rules the world.I'm from a poor family in which I found it hard to feed my family
    During the end of 2009 and the early part of 2012, I was suffering from a terrible depression that led me to start thinking about suicide.All Around that time I was talking to some people on a few forums about my problems. One of those people helped me learn a little bit about iluminati I suffered before I became a millionaire via the help of iluminati.I knew here in US promised to help me give email which I emailed told them I want become a member and be protected.They accept my application and I was initiated after my initiation. I was given first money of $2,000.000.00 US Dollars and on monthly basis am now paid $20,000.00 USDollars for working for the hood. Please if you are tired of poverty and you want to change your status or you are already weathy and you need protection of life,wealth,properties and family member please come and join the help iluminati now and get what you need. Please note that joining is free of charge you don't pay any dine to become member and to contact us here is
    our directly email iluminatihood123@gmail.com mobile number +1(309)2795479 join one join all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ACQUIRED ALL MY WEALTH WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD
    Brothers of the world, to what extent can you go for riches, fame, and power?
    Ask Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg, Jay Zee, Barack Obama, and other influential men and women of the world to quit their quest for more money, fame, and power and see their reactions.
    My name is Calson Mark and I am 50, I have a great testimony to share with readers out there today on how Illuminati rescued me and gave me the affluence I never dreamt of growing up. Reading this, I believe you have the same purpose and quest I had a few years ago. I have really toiled in my life questing for a way to greatness in life and this came with a lot of pains frustrations and betrayals along the way.
    How many times have you been deceived or scammed because you desire greatness? It is not new if you say severally because indeed I have been through that path before and I know exactly how it feels when you don’t think you have the heart that could trust again and worst of all you’ve developed a very deep low self-esteem, you don’t feel like you belong to social caucus you truly deserve.
    Don’t be deceived if anyone tells you that you cannot get the perfect life you dream of. It only takes the right connection and timely information to get there. My regrets in life were that it took me quite a long time to discover the truth about real wealth making and all-round freedom in life. I lost my dad to a sudden illness when I was 23. He died a pauper and even more shameful that my family could not afford his medical bills. I was determined not to die poor nor without power. Yet, I almost suffered the same fate as my dad when I turned 33. I suddenly fell ill and was diagnosed with hepatitis C virus. The treatment costs over $30,000 and I cried to Dr. Jones and told him it I certain I will die of that illness since I could not afford the bill. I shared my life experiences with him and how I lost my father to sickness. He was moved with my story and invited me to his residence. The house looked too exotic even for a president and I began to wonder how a younger doctor can afford a mansion that looks certain to worth over a hundred million dollars.
    He assured me that I won’t die and revealed a secret I have never heard before. Don’t be fooled readers of this that the men did not pay a price to get to those top Illuminati. He said he felt compassion for me and was willing to bring me to the league of elites. He asked if only I was willing to be a member of the brotherhood. Yes, was my answer without a second thought and that was the beginning of my transformation. As a member, I get almost a hundred folds every of my desire and at first, it all felt like a dream. Even though all I needed was $30,000 for the treatment, the brotherhood credited my account $2,000,000. You can imagine the kind of life I live now and the caliber of people I associate with. I feel the urge to help a few brothers genuinely in need of power or wealth today is the only way I can pay back the kindness Illuminati has shown me. You can reach out to the temple messenger no this email (theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com) or any of our Agent on CALL /WHATSAPP: +1(601)228-2602, I will like to help a few get the true and only connection of the world’s most powerful men.
    EMAIL: theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com
    PHONE NO: +1(601)228-2602 OR WHATSAPP: +1(601)228-2602.

    ReplyDelete